The vision of the school is to develop educated, responsible citizens who are excited about life–long learning and contribute positively to society. In pursuit of this vision, the school is committed to:
- Provide all students with quality educational programs.
- Provide a safe and secure environment where students enjoy learning.
- Address the aspirations and abilities of all students.
- Nurture innovative thinking and creativity.
- Provide opportunities to demonstrate the rights and responsibilities of good citizenship.
- Provide exposure to become open minded global citizens.
Through a safe, stimulating and positive environment, provide individualized education that addresses students’ unique learning styles, cultivates independent thinking, and promotes the building of character, enabling the students to contribute to their communities in meaningful and positive ways.