Promotion is mainly based on the cumulative performance of the child, monitored throughout the academic year, as per CBSE norms.
- 80% attendance is compulsory at all levels for promotion to the next class.
- Conduct of the student during the particular academic session.
- Neatness, discipline and attitude of the child.
- Participation in School as well outside activities at National and International Level.
Pre Primary to classes I to V
- A non-detention policy is favored in these classes unless detention at a particular level is advised due to special reasons.
Classes VI to X
- A student must secure a minimum Grade ‘D’ in each subject to get promotion to the next higher class.
Classes XI & XII:
- A student must secure passing marks as per CBSE norms.
- Norms for weightage as laid down by CBSE will be followed.
- Promotion rules of the Board concerned would be applicable in accordance with their periodic updation from the concerned Board.