Hanifa School is a co-educational CBSE affiliated
School, located in a pollution free lush green campus
of 4 acres. At present, it caters to classes from
Nursery to class XIIANNUAL REPORT OF THE SCHOOL
The school is alive to the challenge of moulding a
new generation of students into a genre of well integrated
personalities equipped with the life skills necessary
to take up future challenges. Empowering every student
and building his/her understanding forms an integral
part of the school system.
It was founded by Mr. YunusFazlani in the year 2005,
with the vision and motto of -
‘Fostering the spirit of joyful learning.’
Year of establishment of school :2005
Whether NOC from State/UT or recommendation of Embassy of India obtained ?
1. NOC No. : C 6360/55
2. NOC Issuing date : 26.06.2009
Is the school is recognized, if yes By which authority
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
Status of affiliation: PROVISIONAL
1. Affiliation No. : 430145
2. Affiliation with the Board since: 01.04.2012
3. Extension of affiliation upto : 31.03.2020
Name of Trust/Society/Company: Fazlani Aishabai and Haji Abdul Latif Charitable Trust
Registered under the Mumbai Public Trust Act, 1950 (Mumbai Act of 1950) in the office of the Public Trust , Greater Mumbai Division, Mumbai
Name and official address of the Manager/President/Chairman/Correspondent
Mr. ZUBER GOPALANI
32, Vohra Colony, Ajwa Road, Vadodara -19
1. E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mo. No.:- +91 9722760730
Area of school campus
1. In Acres : 3.57
2. In sq. mtrs.: 14487
3. Built up area (sq. mtrs): 3634
4. Area of playground in sq. mtrs.: 5241
1. Size of the Library in feet :- 78 feet X 58 feet
2. No. of Periodicals :- 01
3. No. of Dailies :- 02
4. No. of Reference books class-wise :- 1600
5. No. of Magazine :- 14
6. Others :- 11238
Members of Sexual Harassment Committee
Mr. Faisal Fazlani, Mr. Zuber Gopalani, Mrs. Harinder Dhillon, Mrs. Shamim Malek, Mrs. Vaishali Bhavsar
Academic session period - from 01.04.2018 to 30.03.2019
The school believes in all round development of a student and follows a comprehensive plan for scholastic and co-scholastic activities.
Students have regular inter-house competitions relating to Academics, Sports, Fine Art and Performing Art. They also participate in Inter School competitions. Many of the students have participated in District and State Level Sports competitions and have made it to the Nationals as well. We are regular participants of Times of India, T-20 Soccer League and games organized by BDFA (Baroda District Football Association).
In academics, our students have proven their mettle in various national academic competitions like ICAI Wizard etc by performing excellently. Our school is also a recipient of the prestigious British Council’s ISA (International School Awards). In the year 2017, our school ranked third in Indian Tourism Olympiad organized by the Ministry of Tourism, India.
Swachh Bharat campaign is very close to our hearts and students practice it in school everyday. Students have conducted cleanliness drives and awareness programs for the same as well.
Tree plantation was carried out on a massive scale by our students. Students are also part of Gardening Club and they help out the gardeners to take care of the plants.
The school is solar powered.
The overall result of the school is satisfactory in some cases and excellent in some. Various strategies are tried out to bring in more improvement, like – Each One Teach One, vigorous revision, student presentations, self-assessed mock tests, remedials and creating a Scholar’s Batch to motivate and polish the bright stars of each class.
The SMC (School Management Committee) took the decision of waiving off 100% Tuition Fee for girls students to promote Girl Child Education. It was also decided to refund all the Tuition Fee of meritorious students scoring 85% or above in the Final Exams. Some of the students coming from economically poor families are also supported by the Trust.
- This is to inform you that no animal is used for dissection for science practical purposes in Hanifa School, Borsad School No. 13110.
- This is to inform you that Hanifa School, Borsad School No. 13110 follows syllabus on the basis of curriculum prescribed by NCERT/CBSE and the text books published by private publishers for few classes. The content in the textbooks does not hurt the feeling of any class, community, gender, religious group in society.
- The school will not prepare students for any other board exams.
- This is to certify that the school booklist for various classes also have publishers other than NCERT. We have gone through the content of the all the books and prescribed by the school to ensure that it does not have controversial and /or incorrect information. Gender sensitivity and respect for all religions has also been checked. The school owns responsibility for any discrimination, if found.